Battery Problem

Cloud

Hi there!

So i have a psp 1004 (phat one) with the 5.00 M33 firware installed.
Yesterday i was playing an iso, I had to pause the game and suddently the psp hung up without me touching it.
I was playing with a 3600 mAh battery at that time and it was almost fully charged.

Now when i try to swith it on with either the 3600 mAh or the official 1800 mAh battery it wont do anything, no leds blinking, nothing at all.
I can turn it on with the ac adapter with and without the battery plugged in, the thing is if I turn it on with the battery and the ac plugged in, when I go to the battery information it doesn't recognizes the battery, like it says the charge is at 0% and the source is external (as it isnt there).

Im stuck cause if i turn it on with the ac adapter i cant transfer anything through usb since it can't connect to the pc...

consider your battery is the fake one
if your battery completly broke,(e.g charge stuck 0%/cannot chargin/dunt reconize,dunt dumpin your battery yet dood! its still function perfectly
consider its an miss intregrated bettwen your hardware and your battery(since fake one have few cheap component:P)
take it slowly dood
you just need to mod little component:)
ill take little snap how to fixin this prob,if you want so:)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom