DOOM Chat

the Forums to chat about the Super Nintendo aka (snes)

Infranight

Vgcheat Member
Feel free to discuss Doom here. This thread should be used to generally discuss this game. Your personal opinions, thoughts, concerns, and other comments about Doom are all welcome.

I hadn't played it forever but I romed it before DC and it's awesome!

Anyone else have comments on Doom for SNES?

DOOM is my alltime favourite game but on the snes i could never beat the last lvl. those 2 baron's would just rip me. ill stick to it on the pc ^^, i still still play later doom's like doom 95 over lan with friends, also does any1 else think that heavy weapon dudes do lots more damage compared to monsters like a hell knight?. idk they just hurt me lots and lots

Doom is one of my favourite games of all time and probablty the game i have spent the most hours playing on although i have to admit it would be the Playstation version,the Snes one is a little sluggish with the controls but it really is a good effort and the sound is okay too, it still makes me jump with fright anyway.lol

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom