Final Fantasy III Chat

the Forums to chat about the Super Nintendo aka (snes)

Infranight

Vgcheat Member
Feel free to discuss Final Fantasy III here. This thread should be used to generally discuss this game. Your personal opinions, thoughts, concerns, and other comments about Final Fantasy III are all welcome.

What an amazing game this is. The story and soundtrack alone are just unbelievable. Squaresoft did an amazing job with this "final" Final Fantasy title for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.

So I just bought a Tomee SNES controller for my play through of Final Fantasy VI, and it should arive around the 12 through the 16th. I've decided my play through will be of the ROM hack Brave New World! The patch and thread I found it in on FF6Hacking.com is here: FF6 - Brave New World

I've aleady found a compatable ROM (Which I will not give out, or tell you where I got it) and the only thing stopping my adventure is the lack of a SNES controller.

Side Quest: Do you guys think I should do a LP of FF6BNW? There doesn't seem to be any, and the ROM hack looks so interesting that I think it could carry me through most of the LP.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom