first time hacking psp, need help please

Cloud

Hello :) Ok first heres what I'm working with: PSP3001 (the one that came with MLB the Show 11 and Grand Turismo), I believe it's a G09, and has FW 6.39. I just bought it, and my main objective here is to run some emulators and homebrews. Don't really care about game backups and isos or whatever else, just emulators and homebrews. I've tried many different things, but after a few hours of searching and trying different cfws I'm just hitting the frustration point.

First I tried HBL. Supposedly easy, but emulators wouldn't work. I tried 639-B7, B8, and B9 and it seemed to load fine, so did 639me9. I ran the update, everything said ok, and I launched it. Opened an emulator, and the screen goes to the normal psp loading screen for a minute and the system turns off. I tried the fast recovery thing first, and still just resets the system. I figure I must be missing something simple, as all comments on other forums say it's easy and everyone can do it, but apparently I can't :P

Any ideas of what I should try next? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom