This is a dedicated space for mods enthusiasts and creators, where you can find, discuss, and share all things related to Palworld modding. Whether it's custom Pals, new environments, gameplay tweaks, or graphical enhancements, this forum is the go-to destination for expanding and enriching your Palworld experience through mods.

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin

📄 Description?
Sick of moving ores between bases on multiple rounds? Realized your pal made a bit too much wood while you were gone and now you can't transfer it all? Or simply want to have more freedom in your own camp? This mod simply adds a ton of weight once you're in camp and removes it when you leave.

🤓 Logic
  • User in camp? Increase max weight.
  • User not in camp? Set original max weight.
🛠️ How to install
  • Download UE4SS.
  • Unpack the downloaded file in Palworld\Pal\Binaries\Win64.
  • Enable BPModLoaderMod [Palworld\Pal\Binaries\Win64\Mods -> Mods.txt] and set BPModLoaderMod to 1.
  • Go to Palworld\Pal\Binaries\Win64\UE4SS-settings.ini and set bUseUObjectArrayCache = false so the game doesn't crash.
  • Download the mod.
  • Place the mod files in your root game folder (example: E:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Palworld)
  • If the mod doesn't start up or load simply press the "insert" key on the keyboard which should reload mods.
🐛 Problem? Feedback? Bug?
This is my first ever mod in any game and on Palworld, the code should be simple enough to not have bugs but if any do occur please do let me know and I'll get to it ASAP.

⚠️ For server setup (WIP - Not fully working)
This mod is currently not fully supported on online/dedicated servers. The state of the mod online right now is: You will be able to load the mod and you will notice your weight go up while in camp but the second you carry items over the normal weight your character begins to rubber band and lag out. The only current "solution" right now is to roll around your base which is a temporary solution until I can find out what's happening.

Please also note that Biscet Hosting have kindly approached me for a partnership opportunity to test out my mods and debug them on an actual online server so both them and I can provide you the best modded online experience with your friends. Biscet is currently the only server host I know of that supports modded palworld servers, give them a try with my code "Habibi" for a 25% off! Good luck and thank you Biscet for allowing me to continue modding for everyone and their friends together.
9cf5c94b-da7c-4a5b-877f-f95a81534970.png

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom