Legacy of the Wizard Cheat Codes (for NES)

Cheat codes, tips guides & hints for games on the Nintendo Entertainment System or NES.

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Finding the fourth crown

I finally figured this out years and years later when playing this game again. So I'm assuming that there are many others do not know how to find the forth crown.

To reach the deepest, bottomest, lowest dungeons of the game, go to the place near the bottom left, a place with colorful bad guys, and find the shop that sells the pick-axe for the girl to use to break blocks, and also sells the white armor. Now go all the way to the right of this area without climbinb the ladders. In the lower left of this area, between the two ladders, there is a secret hole in the floor you can open by touching. But I never noticed it because I always used the closer ladder to get out of this place.

Down below this hole, there are long hallways with almost endless rows of key doors. You'll require the magic key, which looks sorta like a horn, and it opens all doors without using up your keys.

RE: Legacy of the Wizard

Trick 16

On the Title screen, using Controller 2, press and hold Right, Up, A and B. On Controller 1, press and hold Left, Down and Select. Then press Start on Controller 1. Now, do the following three codes, in the order that they appear.

Move the cursor so that it points to the painting on the wall and press A. The music will change.

Choose Roas, the boy, and move to the first shop in the tree near the home. Select the Crystal and press A as though you intend to buy it. The sound will indicate that you don't have enough Gold to buy the Crystal and no Gold will be taken away. This will not stop the shopkeeper from giving Roas the Armor at no cost!

After you get the free Armor, use all the boy's magic and return to the house. Now, choose the boy and select the Armor. Go outside and waste his magic again, then return to the house. Now move the hand (cursor) so the finger points to the "eye" in the picture on the wall. Hold Down, Left and B on Controller 2 and Right on Controller 1 at the same time. Keep the finger pointing at the eye to make this code work. While holding those buttons down, press A on Controller 1 16 times. Now, select a character. You'll have 16 of everything except crowns and swords and 128 lives!

RE: Legacy of the Wizard

Passwords

GBZY JZPB BNDK IDHN 1 crown
A3UU CWEV 4QUD R2VA

RKIY IESZ E25I LJ33 2 Crowns
3WWV RWB5 WN42 BS5H

XIF4 OVQM TWMK F2JV 3 Crowns
AS33 2NBJ 1MIW 3BAH

4KBN AZLB YVGY MO23 4 Crowns
3JWV RQHT WNX2 1LLH

NRWO PARQ QBWF DGWG 40 keys and 99 gold
YXHI T1PD 5GJW S3NH

AXCU PBN2 BYHC BHD3 44 keys, 99 gold and glove
QDDV LDBZ 36XJ AX6H

FFEL 5CAH BXH5 MQWD 45 keys, 99 gold, glove, and Orb
N5S3 G1PE CUA5 JDYH

FFEL 5CAA B4HF TQWD 49 keys, 83 gold, glove, crystal, Orb
N5S3 GPPY COAF J3YH Shoes, and the Flower wand (the one that increases your range)

AXJ4 IHNV BPAC 1H33 60 keys, 103 gold, glove, crystal, Orb
QDDV LWBG 3Z4J HRZH Shoes, Flower wand

ASJX PAGV 13AI BHD3 84 keys, 101 gold, glove, Orb, Magic
ZDDV YWBG 3G4J AK6H Shoes, Flower wand, crossbow, and
the "Wing Ceptor" (I don't know the real name of this one either)

56B1 KWAH BMRE T2QD 79 keys, 19 gold, glove, Magic Potion,
NM8D ZPIY CAHF 2Q5H Armor, bow and arrow

ASTX DONV 1DRI B1D3 94 keys, 109 gold, glove, crystal, armor,
QWDV YWBG 3N4J OK6H Magic Shoes, Flower Wand, Wing Ceptor, armor,
crossbow, life potion

USMX 3OG2 HDLI B133 78 keys, 97 gold, glove, crystal, Magic
QWWV YWBG 3G4C OKZH Shoes, Rose Ceptor, Wing Ceptor,
armor, bow and arrow, life potion, Hatchet

C4TB RSSH 6RXC 1TJH
CUTK 3NFT YWMC WJVU Sword (The Dragonslayer)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom