Mw2 owns all games

The original Xbox released by microsoft. Chat about it and it's games & get cheats for it.

jakemichael

Registered
If you dont have mw2 then ur a bit stupid coz it is the most action packed , shootedd fanatic game out there.

R9XQcAV-1.gif

yea man, but what if u have MW1? It's awesome too! i like that you can 'cheat' a lot in the oldskool mode. There are some bugs in maps which u can use to get out of the map in oldskool mode, really fun to do! Sad enough the bugs are fixed in MW2 :(.

If anyone is interested in these 'cheats' just search on youtube: Bugs call of duty MW1 or Get out of map Call of duty MW1.

i hate mw2. it takes no skill to camp, you die in 2 seconds from ANY gun... its probably the dumbest game i've ever purchased

The campaign is awesome. But the multiplayer is the most broken peice of ****e i have ever seen in my life. Too many campers and spawn killers. If i want to play a good game online i will play cod 5 or halo 3 so there.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom