Nintendo Wii turns red with glee for Super Mario's 25th anniversarii

Nintendo's latest console, the Nintendo Wii, chat about it here.
N

Nintendo Chat

First of all, put away those credit cards, American readers, this is so far a Japan-only affair. Nintendo's celebrations of Mario's 25th birthday are extending beyond custom DSi and DSi LL consoles to a repainted Wii machine and a pretty sweet bundle to go with it. The sporty red number above includes one of the newfangled Wii Remote Plus controllers -- which can do MotionPlus tracking without the additional appendage -- along with a similarly rouged-up nunchuck, and, perhaps best of all, a preinstalled copy of Super Mario Bros. 25th Anniversary Edition. That's still the game you know and love, but it now comes with bricks embellished with the number 25 on the front. You'll catch a screenshot after the break, while the Japanese audience can expect the tasty bundle to drop on November 11 for ¥20,000 ($241). Hey, if you really want it that bad, you've got a whole month to figure out an import strategy.Continue reading Nintendo Wii turns red with glee for Super Mario's 25th anniversarii

Nintendo Wii turns red with glee for Super Mario's 25th anniversarii originally appeared on Engadget on Thu, 07 Oct 2010 03:33:00 EDT. Please see our terms for use of feeds.

post_label_VIAgif-1.jpg
Kotaku |
post_label_sourcegif-1.jpg
Nintendo Japan | Email this | Comments

10x1007iu2b4ewfdsyupe-1.jpg

im back now for vengeance fnool jesse whoever im back now is time to take people off your sight fnool hahaha! im on a dangerous path

kaoss you made a new rule i noteis everytime you want to post you have to loggin or my wii just fucked up

you mean you get logged out every time you want to post?

lol, try clearing your cookies

hmm what should i do today ^-^ the usull pick on jesse smith now a new rival fnool

im like lightning quickness^-^ jesse still don't want to bring his scarey ass over here

Why are you making a site? Also dude come on... stay on topic in threads.

What I mean is this thread is about the original post

Nintendo Wii turns red with glee for Super Mario's 25th anniversarii

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom