PSP stopped booting MGS Peace Walker.

Cloud

So I got this PSP1000 fat modded to 5.50 GEN-D (full), I had a fixed version Peace Walker on it and it work great and smoothly but I had to take it off to put some other games on it and play said games (Using a 4GB memory stick). When I copied it on this morning I found it not booting by going to a black screen then automatically shutting off the PSP.

I made a PSN account on this PSP but didn't updatewith intent to get the bypass to play with my friend online; other games still work but I thought this was worth mentioning cause this could be a contributing factor

I have just installed Prometheus-4 in an attempt to fix the problem, still doesn't work.

also important to note that every other game iso I have tried still works such as: phantasy Star Portable 2, Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, and Me and my katamari

I have tried every UMD ISO mode but alas, to no avail.

I have also tried formatting the memory stick (after backing it up of coarse) and putting the game back on to see if the lack of memory was the problem, still doesn't boot.

My recovery configurations are as followed

Skip Sony logo: disabled

Hide corrupt Icons: disabled

Game folder homebrew : 5.XX Kernel

Autorun program at /psp/game/boot/EBOOT.PBP : disabled

UMD Mode : M33

Fake Region: Disabled

Use VshMenu: enabled

XMB Usb Device: Memory stick

Use M33 network update: enabled

Hide PIC0.PNG and PIC1.PNG in game menu: disabled

Use version.txt: disabled

Use Slim colors on Classic PSP: disabled

Hide MAC address in System Information: disabled

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom