Super Mario RPG Chat

the Forums to chat about the Super Nintendo aka (snes)

Infranight

Vgcheat Member
Feel free to discuss Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars here. This thread should be used to generally discuss this game. Your personal opinions, thoughts, concerns, and other comments about Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars are all welcome.

Who is your favorite character? Mine is Mallow.

Played this a few years back on emulator, loved it till i got to a part where i was stuck and couldnt jump high enough :\ .

it was and still is a great rpg title, it's still fun to this day.

It was auwsome, brought me into RPG games, last real Mario game, for the ages. After this, it was just 3d rubbish. I think the final boss before EXor, was the best, character. I remember that scene where he commited warrrior suicide. I was like Wha...the... WHo am I kidding their are tons of great characters, from that Wario clone, to that one bad guy who takes over an entire village. Mallow was also a great person, with his long lost parents, but then again the Axem Rangers stole the show. Bowser was also the best anti-hero in a long time.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom