What are your opinions...?

Chats & Cheats for pc games. This includes games on PC, Linux & Mac.

irahat

Registered
Hey guys!! There are many cheats available... but didn't you think that using cheats in games would ruin all the taste of the game or not? What are you opinions?

i use them when i am finished with the game... but what is a game for? tot entertain you.. so if you cheat or play fair.. both entertain you :p

i use them when i am finished with the game... but what is a game for? tot entertain you.. so if you cheat or play fair.. both entertain you :p

i agree. i only cheat when i get bored with the actual game or when i finish the game and want some more excitement.

lol yea i only cheat if i get stuck. but then i continue to cheat >.>. cant help myself sometimes but cheats dont exacly ruin the game, id rather cheat then die 1000 times

i only cheat to get another perspective of the game, then it would help me to get me back gaming lol, Raging FTW

If you have trained a lot of skills to one account and then create the new one I think it's not too wrong to use bot to train the boring levels and focus more important things. Like pking:).

depends on which games you cheat i guess i prefer not to cheat in fps games because there is no fun in that but rpg and mmo's they can get boring fast.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom