16GB memory stick help!!

Cloud

hiya

im planning on buying a 16GB memory stick just wanted to know a few things...

- are they reliable to use now?(for games specifically)
- i saw there are different types of 16GB mem sticks (Pro Duo, Pro Duo Mark 2, 200x 30MB/s Ultra 2Memory Stick PRO-HG Duo, etc..)...whats the difference?and if so whats the best one for the PSP for games?
- i saw a couple in Ebay, and im kinda weary on buying in Ebay again since the last one i bought (4GB) was a FAKE!!..but the low prices in Ebay makes me want to buy again :(..

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/GENUINE-SONY..._Electronics_Memory_Cards&hash=item41495dad41

i saw this in ebay maybe someone could tell me if that would be a good buy..

Thanks!!any help would be greatly appreciatted

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom