4.05 Firmware help

Cloud

Hello fellow people, good evening. I am apologizing if this is the wrong subforum for me to post this.

I just registered on this forum because I've have had a psp for a long time now, but never touched it for 2 years or longer hence why the old firmware.

Now, I wanted to hack my SLIM Psp because I wanted to play hacked/downloaded games (or ISOS if you will) on it.

I tried googling some results, but didn't really find anything useful and kinda got here.

I have got a few questions regarding this:

How do I get to hack it?

Can somebody forward me to a stickied thread of how to hack it if there is one?

Or maybe can somebody give me a quick rushdown on how to do so?

Do I have to download the latest firmware?

Or would it be maybe wiser to download an older firmware that is easier to hack? (If that's even possible.)

I currently have 4.05 firmware installed on it, since I wasn't going on PSN on my PSP hence why the old firmware.

I appreciate any help you guys can provide me.

Kind regards,
Falco

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…