4 problems help!

Cloud

1.i have prome 5.50 (GEN D-3)and gotube 1.2 dosent work,the programe work but it doesn't realod the video.
2.i have a problem with prome -4 when i upgrade to this ver i cant play games i have error message 80020001.before i got the semibricks it workd great!
3.i cant put ctf on psp i download cxmb but it doesnt work,and again before i got the semibricks it worked fine.
4.in some games the psp freeze almost all the the time it shutdown in cspsp it do it too in some servers or maps.

what to do?
tnx for all!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…