6.20PRO-B5 and UMD games

Cloud

Hello everyone, I know this is my first post but I have been lurking for quite some time. I have used many of the tutorials from here to hack my first psp (1000 with 5.00m33-6) but I am having trouble with my new psp (Ghost of Sparta special edition 3000).

So my PSP came with the Ghost of Sparta UMD and I am wondering: can I play it from the UMD drive on 6.20PRO-B5? It works fine in 6.35PRO-B5 but I want to have it on 6.20 for the permanent patch. I have tried using a version.txt from 6.31, 6.35 and 6.36 on the off chance that might work but it has not.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…