6.20PRO isn't working my my PSP3000 >.<

Cloud

I updated my PSP 3000 from OFW5.50 to OFW6.20, then installed the 6.20 PROB5 CFW...... while it installed, the CFW is crashing on me.

Since I haven't installed the permanent patch yet (though I want to) everything works fine in OFW. When I use the installer/launcher, my 3000 reboots into the CFW just fine..... however, once I try to run ANY software (homebrew, official download, or UMD) it plays the PSP launching software animation..... then just hangs on a black screen. (I can faintly still see the words "PSP" from the end of the software boot animation).

Basically, it plays the PSP software boot animation then right before it finishes playing said animation, it hangs at the point when its supposed to actually start the software.

I have tried Pro b-5, b-6, and b-9. ALL of these have the exact same problem. Every single PRO version of firmware I have tried on my 3000 has this annoying problem!

Any ideas what could be causing this? And anything I can do to fix it? Nobody seems to even be responding to me on what I can try on other forums, its very frustrating :(

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…