6.39 LME-9.1 Recovery Mode Problems~

Cloud

Hey all,

pretty sure I have a full brick here. Even though I know exactly where and what the problem is.

I was modding the waves and probably messed up, anyways I have a backup of system_plugin_bg.rco BUT! My psp for some reason, will not go into recovery, Now I am not an idiot. I know how to go into recovery mode. The PSP will turn on, show the Sony Entertainment blah blah thingy and than freeze, and hard reset.

On LME you can enter OFW or something like that is you hold the Home (or PS) button is place of the R button.

But both do not work!

I'm assuming I have a full brick, and will have to buy / make a pondora battery.

UNLESS! You can help me get into recovery, open my Flash0 and restore my bg.rco. Thanks!

-- EDIT --

PSP-2001 (unknown date code!)
Worked fine with LME, and I have accessed the recovery menu before!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom