A build of Mortal Kombat Gold with a fully PLAYABLE Belokk?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
So I was playing MK Gold last nite for the current DC Live Competition, and I started to think to myself, IS there a build of the game out there somewhere that would have Belokk fully playable?

For those that don't know, Belokk was suppose to be an exclusive, hidden playable character who was going to be brand new to the long running franchise. According to MK Co-creator Ed Boon, the character was scrapped late in development due to time constraints. While this may be true, some believe that there were other motives behind the character being scrapped. The biggest rumor is that of "Midway Games" publisher or MK developer "Midway Chicago" not being all too happy about a character being created for their series by an external development team (Eurocom at the time handled a good portion of MK arcade to home conversion projects including MK4 and MK gold). Considering the series original publisher is now defunct as well as Eurocom going out of business just last year, Is there GDrom out there worth looking into?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom