accedently updated to version 6.31, hack is gone

Cloud

no it isn't me acctually....it's my lil cousin.
he has a 200x psp with full hack that doesn't disappear when shut down,
he was trying a "DBZ TAG TENKAICHI" UMD on his psp and therefore he updated his psp to version 6.31, thus his hack is gone.

I've search for a solution and i've found that i can:

1- there's a hack on version 6.31 (but with loader and stuff) i thought he wouldn't get well with it

2- i found that i can downgrade to version 6.20 (but is there a cfw version 6.20?)

so my question is what do you recommend for me to bring back his hack?

i just want it as easy as before.....put the game in iso folder and play & hack is there even if you shut it down

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…