Adhesive skins

Cloud

I'm new to the forums so I thought I'd start off by posting something useful. I searched the forums and couldn't find any other posts or threads about this so here goes.

I know there are a lot of adhesive skins available to put on your PSP and other electronic items out there. I cannot stand most of them but I don't like dull solid colors. So in my search for a decent skin to use on my PSP I discovered a website that makes adhesive skins for laptops, ipods, phones, psp's, as well as, other portable electronics. The adhesive they use is 3M so it doesn't leave crap stuck to your PSP if you decide to take it off. These people are really talented artists and have some really amazing work. There's something there for everybody. The REAL kicker is you can design your own skins and they'll make it for you. So if you don't like what you see but you have an idea of something you'd like you can design your skin right there on the website and order it. As of right now the only available PSP skins are for the original and slim/3000 PSP's. No word on the PSP go yet. But who wants one of those anyways....

The link for PSP slim/3000
http://www.gelaskins.com/catalog.php?DeviceID=24&CategoryID=59

I hope someone enjoys these as much as I did.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom