Alien Resurrection Cheat Codes (for Playstation)

PlayStation (PSX) cheats, cheat codes, guides, unlockables, easter eggs, glitches, hints, and more.

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
  • Cheat mode
At the main menu, press Circle, Left, Right, Circle, Up, R2. You can now choose ''Cheat'' at the options screen where you can choose God mode, All weapons, Infinite ammunition, Infinite oxygen, No chestbursting, and Level selection.
  • Research mode
At the main menu, press Square, Up, Down, Circle, Left, R1. You can now choose ''Research mode'' at the options screen.

At the main menu, press Square, Up, Down, Circle, Left, R1. You can now choose ''Research mode'' at the options screen.
Ok I just beat Alien Resurrection on hard mode, "whew", now I have a question. At the options screen when I select "RESEARCH", 16 small squares appear on the screen and when I select any square and press X the square turns bright green. My question is, which squares do I have to select and press X to enter Research mode, and how many different patterns of bright green squares are there that will do what?

• Cheat mode
At the main menu, press Circle, Left, Right, Circle, Up, R2. You can now choose ''Cheat'' at the options screen where you can choose God mode, All weapons, Infinite ammunition, Infinite oxygen, No chestbursting, and Level selection.
  • Research mode
When selecting Research mode 16 squares show up and when I select any square and press X, it turns bright green. My question is which squares do I turn bright green and what will happen?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom