Any easy way to sign games/homebrew myself?

Cloud

So I've recently been thinking about getting a PSPGo... but I don't have any wifi and neither do I have a fast internet connection to be able to download games ISOs... So I buy my UMD games for my PSP 1000 and can rip the ISOs from the discs and play them from my memstick...

That's no problem really, but since I wouldn't be able to download games, is there anyway that I can sign them myself so that once I do get the PSPGo, I won't have to mess around with it and risk a brick? That way I can just play my games through the official firmware.

I like the PSPGo because of it's design... I love the design and because it's small... I just hated the price and the fact that it didn't play UMDs but the price is lower now, and I CAN play my UMD games on it. I just need to rip the ISOs and sign them myself... So is there anyway that I can do that?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom