Any easy way to sign games/homebrew myself?

Cloud

So I've recently been thinking about getting a PSPGo... but I don't have any wifi and neither do I have a fast internet connection to be able to download games ISOs... So I buy my UMD games for my PSP 1000 and can rip the ISOs from the discs and play them from my memstick...

That's no problem really, but since I wouldn't be able to download games, is there anyway that I can sign them myself so that once I do get the PSPGo, I won't have to mess around with it and risk a brick? That way I can just play my games through the official firmware.

I like the PSPGo because of it's design... I love the design and because it's small... I just hated the price and the fact that it didn't play UMDs but the price is lower now, and I CAN play my UMD games on it. I just need to rip the ISOs and sign them myself... So is there anyway that I can do that?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…