Been outta the scene

Cloud

Hello everyone.
I've been almost outta the scene completely for like 6 months because my PSP was broken and it's now fixed. My PSP is Phat on 5.00 M33-6 and I wanna play the new games but IDK how.
Like do I need some sort of patches for games like lord of Arcana, Dissidia 012? I wouldn't like to use Prometheus as it corrupts my save games.
If I need to update my CFW, which CFW would you recommend? It's preferably a CFW which will work with the popsloader for 6.XX posted by iamafreak in hacks section and also preferably contains MS speed up access because my memory stick is a "fake" one and it's not fast without that speed up.
Sorry for long post.
Help is appreciated, thanks.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…