Best 3D DC Shooter ?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
After playing Tomb Raider Chronicles for a few days, I really fancy a change of genre so I'm thinking along the lines of a 3d shooter. I was thinking how huge this genre is nowadays and that the DC has relatively few titles. Still, there's enough to get my teeth into.

My favourite 3d shooter is MDK2 which totally absorbed me. I think it's an outstanding game which always had me enthralled to the end. Closely followed by Fur Fighters, a game that I got off EBay for £3.99 a couple of years ago. It's got these cool characters, a spoof storyline, beautiful graphics and a streak of humour running right through it. But there is meat behind it, it's a super fun shooting game at heart. Both games look absolutely fantastic when using a VGA cable btw.

But I think I'll play Quake 3 Arena coz I'm in the mood having watched Impulse's vid last night.

Anyone got any other favourites ?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom