best place for psp battery replacements

Cloud

hey guys i haven;t posted here in a long time but thought this was the best place to ask

i have a psp 1000 battery that no longer holds a charge, if i leve it unpluged for a day, the next day theres no more charge in it

i also have a 2000 extended battery same issue

so im wondering where can i get 2 batteries that both work, won't explode and are a good price since im weary about buying the knock offs. i will settle for a normal sized psp 2000 battery if some one also provides a link with a slim battery door in gray since i only have the extended battery door

the only reson im asking is today i got a brand new psp phat for $25 so im getting rid of my first psp phat but before i sell/ give it to a friend i want to make sure it holds a charge and then my psp slim just needs a new one

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…