best setup for pspGO on 6.20

Cloud

i have been lent a pspGO to take on holiday with me and was wondering what was thebest current setup to have on the device. at the moment it's on OFW 6.20 and is using the HEN with the Prometheus iso loader. a while ago i did a set up for someone on a psp 3000 with the CFW which had to be reinstalled every time the psp was switched off but i cannot remember the name. the thing i found annoying about the CFW was the time it took for the memory card to be read, i have seen some reports that this has been worked on. i want to use plugins like i used to on my old psp such as cwcheat and popsplugin (thats if the pspGO can have psx games run on it using HEN) i just need some kind person to tell me which setup is best for my needs. as it is not my device i do not want to update the OFW. thanks for reading and look forward to any replies........................sudeki300

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom