Blazing Lazers Cheat Codes (for Turbografx)

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
  • 16 lives, 36 bombs
Avoid and do not shoot the Boss at the end of any odd numbered level. After the Boss leaves, 16 lives, 36 bombs, and a double score will be awarded. | [Sent by Matrix]
  • 30 continues
Hold Select, press Run at the title screen, and wait until the phrase "Area 1" appears. | [Sent by Matrix]
  • Area 0, 30 continues
Enable the "Sound test" code. Press I, II, Select twenty two times. Then, hold Select + Run until gameplay begins. | [Sent by Matrix]
  • Debug mode
Enable the "Sound test" code. Press I, II then tap Select repeatedly until the debug screen appears. The following debug functions may now be enabled. | [Sent by Matrix]

• Extra lives, bombs, and power
Enter the debug number for the desired level. Hold I + II and press Start to begin game play with 10 lives and 10 bombs. Additionally, you will continue from the previous location instead of the previous checkpoint after losing a life. | [Sent by Matrix]
  • Half game with many satellites
Enter 83 as a debug number. | [Sent by Matrix]
  • Invincibility
Enter 77 as a debug number, then press Up, Down before exiting the debug screen. | [Sent by Matrix]
  • Level select
Enter 00 - 09 as a debug number. | [Sent by Matrix]
  • Mode select
Hold Select while tapping I, II repeatedly at the title screen. Press Select to choose between four difficulty levels. Begin game play by holding Run and press Select. Alternatively, enable the Turbo switches and press I + II to start the first part of the code. | [Sent by Matrix]
  • Sound test
Hold Select and alternately tap Left, Right repeatedly until "Sound 01" appears. | [Sent by Matrix]
  • Unlimited continues
Enable the "30 continues" code. When the current game ends with 30 continues remaining, press Select, Select, then hold Select + Run until the game restarts. | [Sent by Matrix]
  • View ending sequence
Hold Right and quickly tap Run at the title screen. | [Sent by Matrix]

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom