Can the PSP Go Be Hacked

Cloud

I promise I tried to find the answer before asking, but there have been so many threads and so many updates to the hacks and what not, that I can't find the correct answer anywhere now.

Can a new PSP GO be hacked? If I purchased one today (provided it was a 6.35 or below) could I hack the thing and start running homebrew, loading roms, etc?

I'm mildly curious about making the move to PSP Go, but I don't wanna bother if I can't play backups of my UMD discs and emulators and what not.

Thanks in advance for any info anyone may have, rest assured, it's appreciated.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…