Can you connect a PS3 Controller to a PSP 3000, or transfer UMDs to the PSP Go?

Cloud

I'm sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place but I thought this would be the best section to post my question in.

I own a PSP 1000, a PSP 3000, a PSP Go, and a PS3 (I also own a PS1, PS2 fat, and PS2 Slim but that's not important right now XD). I just recently recieved the Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Bundle pack which comes with a silver PSP 3000 and the UMD game for my birthday. I wanted to be able to play Birth by Sleep on my HDTV using a PS3 Controller so I bought Av Component cables (I haven't opened them yet) and I just recently found out that the PSP 3000 does not support bluetooth so it can't connect to a PS3 Controller. The PSP Go is able to connect to a PS3 controller using bluetooth but I cannot put birth by Sleep on the PSP Go. For the past few days I've been looking all over the internet to find ways of connecting a PSP 3000 to a PS3 Controller, or transfer my birth by Sleep UMD to a PSP Go but so far, I haven't had much luck. Today I even called SCEA and asked them if there was a way that I can do this but the gentlemen that I spoke said that it's not possible. So does anyone know of a way that I can do this? Or am I just going to have to play Birth by Sleep on my television without a PS3 Controller? Any comments would be greatly appreciated :).

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…