charging a pandora battery

Cloud

now I know you don't need a pandora battery to hack the psp, only need it if there is a full brick. but I'm about to try upgrading my psp 1000 from 5.00m33-6 to 6.39me-9/6.39pro-b8, I'm a bit paranoid after the last time I tried upgrading my psp 1000( a few years back) and bricked it(thus had to order a pandora battery + mms from ebay) so want to keep the pandora handy just in case.

I haven't used my pandora battery for a few years so it'll be 'dead' and need recharging, for some reason I seem to remember reading that there is some method(other than th normal stick battery in psp, pop in the charger and stick the charger into mains and off you go) to charge it. so is there any special way of charging the pandora or just like a normal battery(I bought it fom ebay so no idea if its a soft or hard mod)?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom