Cladun: This is an RPG! 80020148 error

Cloud

Hello,

I was going to start playing Cladun when I was greeted by this nasty error. After some googling i tried a few basic things like switching my UMD driver, enabling some advanced options etc.
Now the tricky thing is I have played this game before, this exact image on this exact PSP. So I know it's not an issue with my iso or anything of the like (and I've copied it over a few times just to check if maybe something went wrong when I put it on the memory stick)
Since I last played Cladun I have fiddled a bit with the firmware, I used to have 5.50 prome 4, and then i saw all this newfangled 6.20 stuff and tried that out, it wasn't to my taste so I went back to 5.50 prome-4 and until now everything has been cherry. I've been playing ISOs various homebrews and recently beat Mega Man Legends 2 (curse that Flutter glitch!)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated since I'd love to play this lovely game.

I have an old phat PSP running 5.50 prometheus-4
things I have tried so far include:
changing UMD driver, enabling/disabling plugins, formatting flash1, enabling/disabling plain modules and execute BOOT>BIN options

Thanks a bunch
-Jaxsun

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…