Code Making Tools

Share edited or new codes created in Game Genie Advanced Mode

final kaoss

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Here are some of the programs i use to make codes for Game Genie, Hope they help./All of the programs are Freeware/
GGTools

HEXwrite Converts ASCII to hex and back.
mli3s59wtms66dbfg-1.jpg

Hexit Converts hex / decimal also works with negative values.
h7nnd4rolphwpdgfg-1.jpg

Float converter Converts Hex / Float.
nfhhsebnj88x2o7fg-1.jpg

ReverseIt I had my friend Xodus cook this up a few years ago for porting codes in PS2
Converts Little/Big Endian.
4xxvv7kkv70xiaufg-1.jpg

And a couple file comparison tools, To get to the files to compare run GG and go to advanced mode.
Now go to C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Local\Temp\SEPS3-US Copy the decrypted file and rename it
Then do the same with another save.

wxHexEditor Works great for saves with static address (Large files with a lot of differences it may lag and freeze)
ojrjhyljy2ifq44fg-1.jpg

Dump Comparison TOOL by CMX This was made for PS2 dumps, but can be used for PS3 saves.
Outputs to a txt file, As above works best with saves that don't have a lot of differences.
*Note the files must be the same size.
a5o2o0k87jev789fg-1.jpg

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom