Coming back to the Dreamcast.

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I was thinking......
If you, by hideous misfortune, were to be away from a Dreamcast for two years, which game would you play first ? Would you have a quick bash on a fighter or maybe a footy game or would you embark on a long adventure, relish the challenge of a tactical game or maybe a colourful Japanese puzzler ? There's so much choice it's a little baffling ! Anyway, I thought it would be cool if you gave me your suggestions.

Ps. I've just got my DC set up and I've got this real urge to play PSO online which I've never done before. I think that'll have to wait. When making your suggestions on which game to play, note that I have most of, if not all, the English speaking games and most of the US and Japanese lineup ;)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…