Cool website....

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
...and seems pretty new and active. Glad to see I am not the only one who digs that old skool DC. I bought mine about a year ago, and it sits parked right next to my Wii and Original Xbox. I think I got it for like $15.00 US, it came with 1 controller, 1 Third party memory card, 1 RF adapter, 1 light gun Hardware wise. Software wise, it came with House of the Dead, Legacy of Kain: SR, Speed Devils, Draconus: Cult of the Wyrm, Blue Stinger, Shenmue and Quake III. Not bad for $15.00. Some one had spilled Coke on it at some point, so I took it apart and cleaned it out real good... now it is as good as new.

Since owning it I have bought ; 5 NIB VMU's (3 green, 1 Blue, 1 Grey), 3 NIB first partyPAL Controllers (blue swirl), three extension cords for the controllers, an S-Video jack and 4 Rumble Packs on the hardware front. Next I want to pick up a NIB system so when this one dies.. I still can make one good run at it ;-).

Software wise, I have nabbed up Marvel vs. Capcom 2, Sonic Adventure 1, Sword of the Berserk: Guts' Rage, Virtua Fighter 3 tb, Sega Rally 2, Daytona USA, Tech Romancer, Armada, RE: Code Veronica, NFL 2k and 2k1(mint in package), NFL 2k2, Crazy Taxi, MDK 2, Redog and F355 Challenge.

Not a bad start eh? LOL.

GP

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…