CRT 4:3 aspect ratio TVs with VGA input

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I know that this has been discussed once or twice, and I remember that there are a couple of Sony Trinitron models that have VGA input, that are considered very good, but I don't know which exact models and searching led me to nothing.

What I want to know, is which brands/models of CRT TVs (with 4:3 aspect ratio preferably) with VGA input were made, and how much do they tend to cost nowadays if any of you has an idea.

I once had an unbranded 17'' CRT PC monitor, but that thing had a very long tail and I don't have it anymore. A CRT TV should be more compact depending one the size of the screen and occupy less desk space.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom