CWCheat / TempAR not working...?

Cloud

I'm trying to skip some very, very, very tedious grinding via a cheat device, but I can't seem to get anything to work. I've got a PSP-2000 with 6.60-ME custom firmware.

I've tried with multiple games, but at the moment, I'm fixated most on getting cheats to work with a digital copy of Disgaea 2, purchased via the Playstation Network.

I have downloaded versions of CWCheat and TempAR that are supposed to work with 6.60me. I am able to open both programs in-game, select cheats, activate the cheats, etc., etc.--so there's every appearance that they ARE working--but when I go back to the game and try to take advantage of, for example, infinite mana, there's no discernible effect.

I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out with this.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom