CXMB themes not showing in 6.39

Cloud

I recently upgraded my psp 1001 to 6.39 ME-5, and I got a couple of plugins to work, PRXshot, UMD dump, NesterJ and Snes9x Euphoria. Playing UMD's from ISO also works. So far the thing giving me the most trouble is CXMB. I've tried several different versions of CXMB with several different CTF themes. I also tried using different CFWs, 6.20 PRO-B6 and 6.39 PRO-B6. My problem is that no options for custom themes are showing up in Theme Settings > Theme, or anywhere else..

I've got the cxmb.prx in its own folder on the root of my memory stick, as that is how at least one of the versions I got came packed. I tried moving it to a few other places too. My vsh.txt file looks like this now:
Code:
ms0:/seplugins/prxshot/prxshot.prx 1

ms0:/CXMB/cxmb.prx 1

ms0:/seplugins/umd_dump.prx 1

I'm not really sure where to go from here, as I am new at this. If I'm doing anything wrong or there is something else I should try, please let me know.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom