DC Parts trading.

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
A quick search of the forum didn't turn up a topic like this. My sincere apologies if one already exists.

Long story short, I had to replace the motherboard of a Dreamcast. Normally I would keep the other parts for future repairs (because we all know too well that you need a spare DC... or 7), but I'm moving soon and really need to cut down on non-essentials. I already have 2 Dreamcasts (well, I have a third PAL one that I'll be sending off to the UK sometime this summer), so I do have a backup in case something goes horribly awry.

So, except for the shell/case (I'm planning a paint job) and motherboard, I have all of the parts for a working NTSC-U Dreamcast. I figured the best option would be to try and give them a good home among other DC owners who might need them/want spares.

To recap, I have:
-The Metal motherboard housing.
-GD-ROM Drive (the potentiometer had to be turned up a slight bit, but it's working).
-PSU.
-Controller port board (vanilla/no resistor mod)/ribbon cable.
-Fan.
-Power switch.
-Modem.

I'm mostly looking for accessories. Controllers/VMUs are always nice.

I'm located in Canada, shipping internationally can probably be arranged.

If you're interested PM me or reply to this thread that you are (please, for your safety, don't leave personal information we can arrange that via PM).

Alternatively, once the moderators give the OK for this sort of thing, go ahead and start using this thread to announce any parts you'd like to put up for trade. Hopefully we can give some poor money-strapped DC owner the access to the parts they need.

Once again, terribly sorry if a thread about this already exists/it's against the rules. If the latter is true, just give me a slap on the wrist and I promise it won't happen again. ;)

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…