DCnow app

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hey everyone.

I found myself refreshing http://dreamcast.online/now/ webpage quite alot and told myself that I should just make a little app that fetchs the data and alerts me if a new player comes online. It's not 100% done and I haven't made the windows/macosx/linux package yet, but they should be ready soon.

Also, I'm using Kazade's data to do this, as he provided the .json file openly, if there's a problem Kazade, please let me know.

Features
v0.1 > Display online players name and game currently playing.
v0.1 > Fetches the Kazade's DCnow data every minute.
v0.2 > Sound notification upon connect and disconnect

Upcoming features
I've had a couple of time where there was more than 10 player and perhaps a scrolling function would be nice!

v02gif-1.gif

CURRENT VERSION 0.2
Windows v0.2
Mac - Coming soon
Linux v0.2

You might need to install Java 8 in order to run this.
GitHub Repo - GitHub - lerabot/DCnow_widget: A little program to get notifications when players get online on the Dreamcast

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom