Dissidia Prologus problems need help please!

Cloud

Hey guys I have ofw 6.37 and I found this thing called fake_np that signs games size 758 mb and lower. Now I downloaded an English Dissidia Prologus that was cso and used PSP ISO Compressor 1.4 to uncompress it back into an iso. I did this because the fake_np only works with isos. So after that I used the fake_np to make the .iso into a eboot. Now my big problem is playing the story mode. After I beat sephiroth when it says I win and the camera circles around lightning and it says now saving at the bottom right after that the screen goes white and it stays that way. This means I can't complete the story mode. Any help at all would be appreciated.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…