Dream On Series Volume 3 Version Never Released, Maybe??

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Hello! I know that the only time I ever come here is when I want something but honestly, chaps, tapping into Dreamcast Talk is like paging the oracle! There is nothing that you guys don't know about the Dreamcast and so once again, I come before you on bended knee! I have a real teaser for you this time! As you will know the Dream on Series featured covermount, freebies from volumes 1 - 21. In particular, Volume 3 was a grey disc which contained two playables demos, Dynamite Cop and Buggy Heat and three movies, Formula 1 World Grand Prix for Dreamcast, NFL Blitz 2000 and SoulCalibur. I have this. However, as I am just offloading the remainder of my EMI Archives Dreamcast Collection, I have come across an orange disc, also labelled up as Dream on Series Volume 3. It features the same two demos but also has a third, House of the Dead 2 and the same three movies but has a fourth, Blue Stinger. It is not a pre-production disc nor a sample but a manufactured finished product. It is only in a clear jewel case with no inserts. Now, if this is what I suspect it is, a version that never made it into the public arena, it would be very exciting, not to mention rare as rocking horse proverbial! A Dreamcast collector's Dream! However, erring on the side of caution, I thought it best to run it past the boys that know! Therefore, as some of you have complete collections and a lot of you have as near as, and I know within these, you have all 21 discs from the Dream On series, would you be so kind as to check your Volume three for colour and features and get back to me. What little research I have already done on this, consistently presents me with the grey disc, so before I go making a fool of myself and claiming I have the equivalent of the Dreamcast Crown Jewels, I would love to hear your thoughts!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom