Dreamcast Cases with covers?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
Anybody knows where you can get Dreamcast CD cases with covers from? Or somebody who creates replica's? I found out that K-mart sells the dreamcast Jewel CD cases, but I still need covers or booklets

The guy who Adam showcased in that video about custom CD cases said he only does custom stuff, doesn't like to do replica's.

I would really like to have some nice looking cases, and I currently don't have a printer on me...so yeah.

Funny story, I have MVC 1 the game, but no case. So I walk into the play n trade store, and there is a MVC game case staring me in the face...so I ask if I could buy the case only, and he says you have to buy the game, even though the game will probably just sit there. 40 bucks just to get a case wasn't worth in IMO, especially since I have the real game....yea, I was pissed leaving that store lol

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, software to modify apps etc.
Back
Top Bottom