Dreamcast VGA TV Compatibility List

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
So I thought it would be useful to have a list of modern TVs or monitors that work (or don't work) with Dreamcast VGA boxes and cables natively, without the use of a VGA-to-??? converter. This will help people that are shopping for a new TV or are troubleshooting a new VGA cable/box and need to know if the TV is the problem. I've started the list off with a couple I've tested personally. Please let me know of any you've tested and what the result was.

LCD TVs
Element ELEFW328 - Working
Haier HL22FB1 - Working
HiSense F40V87US30 - Working
LG 32LD420 - Not Working
LG 32LH20 - Working
Samsung LE26R41B - Working
Samsung LE32S81B - Working
Samsung LN32A330 - Not Working
Samsung LN37A550 - Not Working
Sanyo DP26649 - Not Working
Seiki SC322TI - Not Working
Seiki SE26HQ04 - Not Working
Sharp LC-19SB24U - Working
Sony Bravia KDL-22PX300 - Working
Sony Bravia KDL-32EX400 - Working
Sony Bravia KDL-32D3000 - Working
Sony Bravia KDL-40W5500 - Working
Sony Bravia KLV-S19A10U - Not Working
Sony Bravia KLV-52V550A - Working
Toshiba 50L2200U - Working
Venturer PLV76198 - Working
Vizio E280-B1 - Working

Plasma TVs
Panasonic TH-42PH9UK - Working
Pioneer PDP-V402 - Working
Pioneer Elite PureVision PRO-930HD - Working

LCD Monitors
ASUS MS236H - Working
ASUS VE278Q - Working
BenQ G2320HDB - Working
Philips 40PFL4909/F7 - Working
Samsung SyncMaster 225MW - Working
Samsung SyncMaster 940MW - Working

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…