Drifting Due to Mobo?

Cloud

Hey everyone. I'm relatively new to the PSP scene. Sorry if this thread is in the wrong forum.

Anyways, I recently replaced my PSP 2000's housing. I finished up the installation and everything was fine until I started up a game and noticed my cursor was drifting to the top left of the screen. I thought it may have been a D-Pad or analog stick problem, so I checked them both and they both seemed okay.

Right now I've only got my PSP's motherboard and the power switch connected, along with a USB cable and a memory stick. I'm using Remotejoy Lite for input and I'm still getting drifting problems.

Has anyone had this problem? Does anyone know what is wrong or have a possible fix? I'm using 5.00 M33-6 if it helps. I've heard some people say they've tried reflashing their firmware. The only other thing I can think of is that there's something wrong with my motherboard, but I hope that isn't the case.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…