Fake Limited Edition Sega Consoles

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I just found this NTSC-U Metallic Silver Dreamcast on eBay. I'm pretty sure it's just spray painted but what do you think? I thought there were only two Dreamcasts released in North America. The Black Sega Sports Edition and the regular model. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Dreamcast Metallic Silver System Complete w/ 2 Games!! | eBay

Edit:

They're just crawling out of the woodwork now! Take a look at this "Special Edition Sega Sports" Saturn I just found:

(Special Edition Sega Sports) Sega Saturn Game Console | eBay

The Sega Sports sticker is crooked for goodness sake!

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…