fighting games and shump ??s

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I have an Agetec stick coming in the mail and might be interested in doing a Swana button and stick mod to it.

The mod that I have seen on you tube replaces the restrictor plate with an eight way instead of a four way. Is an eight way preferred for fighters or shmups? I have read somewhere that shmup players prefer a different "load out" to their arcade sticks than fighting game players.

Also, what's the big advantage to micro-switched buttons? Quieter? Faster?

I'm interested in playing both fighters and shmups. Just leave the stick stock?

Any insight greatly appreciated.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…