Firmware Advice wanted

Cloud

I'm not truely new to firmwares and all this
but last time I played 5.50 Gen (FINAL) was the newest and latest craze.

That said I've see that there are many new firmwares out there and looking for the best for me. I do have a UMD pile , and want to play games the Mem Stick. (also looking to purchase 16GB or 32GB , will 5.50 support it?)

I know how to make ISO/CSO , not the issue.
Also wish to make PSX eboots, again old hat. What I need to know what firmware offers the best for my system and current wants.

I'm running
5.50 Prome-4 (upgraded today to this) from GEN (FINAL) yea no number
on a PSP-1001. I still have my original Pandora and M33-4 MSS if i need to go back a step.

I'm not sure how many game or where to look to see what requires firmware later then 6.20 ( i think that is what I saw was limit to Prom-4)

Thank you.

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom