First playable web game on Dreamcast?

Chat about the Sega Dreamcast and get cheat codes for it in the subforums.

cheatengine

Vgcheat Member
I was playing with the XDP Browser on Dreamcast and was looking if I could find anything cool to do with it. I remembered that in elementary school I would go on this website called funbrain and would play simple math games and some non-educational games one of them being Mighty Guy which was my favorite game, so I tried going on the website and see if the game would play/load up. And to my surprise the game actual did load up but sadly as I tried pressing/clicking the start button to play the game the page would reload. I did notice though when I would but hover over the game screen for it it would highlight it in red and the mouse hand would change like with its index finger pointing on it like advance to the next page/next part. Once I couldn't do anymore with that game I tried another one this time more simple it was a math baseball game where you would just type in the number and click the swing button to advance and it did work, the batter went on base. The last game I tried was Mighty Guy 2 and this one needed a newer version of Adobe Flash Player to play it, I thought this was an interesting thing though to talk about. This does work on dial up too

IMG_3993.JPG

IMG_3994.JPG

IMG_3995.JPG

IMG_3996.JPG

IMG_3997.JPG

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…