Forgot how to install custom firmware!

Cloud

Ok.. I was very informed about the psp hacks 2.5 years ago but I moved out to go to college and I thought I lost my PSP... I found it yesterday cleaning my closet... I completely forgot how to upgrade/downgrade but I still rember the basics such as converting PSX games to .CSO and adding homebrew to my mem stick....

I have a PSP phat currently runing 3.40 OE-A...

I made a pandora battery a while back-which I also found and im sure still works- before I temporarily lost my psp...

I am trying to come back into the scene and am just overwhelmed by the amount of information and changes that has gone on with the PSP mailny because of the introduction of the PSP 3000, bright, and go...

I want to upgrade to the latest custom firmware but I am very hesitant because I have no idea as to wether the CWF are interchangeable between devices or if ill brick my psp because I installed a CFW that was meant for the PSP 3000...

I am very sure I dont need to downgrade to get this done lol...

To be short... I forgot how to install CFW and am asking for help because I dont want to go ahead and do anything stupid...

Can anyone please explain to me as to how I can do it and advise me as to which firmware version I should upgrade to?

Will I lose any features that I currently have on my 3.40 OE-A?

Our free community is dedicated to US-based video gamers to provide a platform for exchange and support.
Join discussions on cheating, guides, exploits & tips, secrets, mods and so much more!
PSA: we do not support cheating for online/mobile/multiplayer games, which may include trainers,
mod menu's, Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros, Bots and so on. (we do allow the posting of such for offline/single player games hoewever, online and multiplayer games is where we draw the line. Phone apps/games for example typically offer a storefront to purchase ingame currency for example; whether it's singleplayer or not, in such games, the aforementioned is not allowed.)
Back
Top Bottom